Upgrading to BlogCFC 5

Lately several of us in my office have been trying to blog more at work. I realized that I’d pretty much let this blog go feral over the last few months, and thought I’d give it a little attention.

When I set this blog up, I decided to use BlogCFC. In the intervening months a new version had been released (BlogCFC 5), so I thought I’d take a whack at upgrading from the previous version I had installed.

All in all, the upgrade went okay. It was a little bumpy making sure I made the necessary mods to the database and tracking down a bug in the Captcha CFC that may be related to my environment.

Of course, if I’d actually *read* the README file, things would have gone a lot smoother!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>